How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 1/4all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated surgar
- 1 cup butter softend
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softend butter, and surgars (light brown surgar and granulated surgar) with elctric mixer on medium speed until fluffy or for about 1 minute. (Make sure scraping sides occasionally.)
- Beat egg and vanilla until smooth, stir in flour mixture just intil blended (dough will be stiff), add in chocolate chips add a time.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets (or parchment paper) drop cookie dough into little rounded tablespoons (make sure not to close together).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft), cool for 5 minutes. The whole process should take 30 minutes.